Naples Therapeutic Riding Center will be hosting a PATH Intl. Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning Workshop and Horsemanship Skills Test on Thursday, October 11, 2018 beginning at 8 a.m. and end on Monday, October 14, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
Topics to be covered in the Workshop:
• Role of the Equine Specialist when assisting or collaborating with human service providers.
• Design safe, mutually beneficial and effective activities to enhance participant outcomes.
• Determine Equine handling methods.
• Understand students with mental health and/or learning issues.
• Assess the Equine’s response to student behaviors and needs.
• To help prepare qualified participants to take the PATH Intl. ES once available.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning more about Equine Facilitated Learning and Psychotherapy or to improve their skills working with Horses and People.
• Equine Professionals
• Therapeutic Riding Instructors
• Those who wish to enhance their ability to work with mental health and education professionals and their clients.
• Center Volunteers, Staff, Board Members
Workshop and Skills Testing Costs
Workshop ONLY $450.00
Skills Test ONLY $250.00
October 11-13 October 14
Workshop AND Skills Test
Audit AND Skills Test
Audit ONLY $150.00
The ESMHL workshop and skills test packet is available here.
Hannah Wild, Program Director