Naples Therapeutic Riding Center’s Summer Horsemanship Camp is offered as a weekly inclusion camp during the months of June and July. The camp experience is designed to accommodate children with additional needs and typically developing children.
The Horsemanship Camps are supervised by a PATH Int’l Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor. The camp to counselor ratio is approximately 1:1. Campers range in age from four to sixteen years old and are placed in the most appropriate groups based on their age.
- Inclusionary Camp (Opens to NTRC riders first and then the general public)
- Ages 4 – 16 (Campers must be fully toilet-trained)
- Campers must be comfortable being separated from family for 4 hours.
- Campers ride each day.
- Horse show on the final day for families.
- Campers bring their own food & beverages (no nuts or soda allowed).
- The typical counselor-to-camper ratio is 1:1.
- All campers must complete a registration form.
- Campers with special needs will need to complete a medical form, signed by their physician.
- 12 campers per session.
- Campers may only register for 1 or 2 weeks.
- A $200.00 deposit, for each week of camp, is required upon registration. The deposit is non-refundable.
Summer Camp Registration
4 – 9 years old
10-16 years old
Please contact our Program Director with questions at email@example.com or call 239.596.2988.