Director of Development
Naples Therapeutic Riding Center in Naples, FL is seeking a Director of Development
The Director of Development will have responsibility for developing and executing a relationship-building and revenue-generating program including:
- Identifying new donors and moving current donors to higher gift levels.
- Managing a grants program.
- Coordinating social media as it relates to development.
- Establishing a legacy giving program.
- 5+ years of fundraising experience with a proven track record of achieving measurable goals including:
- Major gifts experience (prospect identification, cultivation, and closing).
- Leading and executing successful fundraising events.
- Capital Campaign experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required. CFRE preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and technology-proficiency essential; experience with fundraising database management systems.
- Significant grant research and writing experience.
- Self-starter, a high initiative to accomplish, high integrity, and a team player.
- Passion for children and animals.
A hybrid role primarily remote with one to two days in the office for meetings with staff and ED. Occasional evening and weekend work. May be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
PATH Intl. Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor (CTRI)
Naples Therapeutic Riding Center in Naples, FL is seeking Full-Time Therapeutic Riding
Instructor to teach children and adults in individual and group Equine Therapy lessons.
- Be PATH Intl. Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor (CTRI).
- Be an effective communicator and team leader.
- Be available to work weekdays and weekends.
- Be a self-starter and able to step into a working system seamlessly.
- Be capable of lesson planning and execution with the ability to incorporate grooming and tacking.
- Be a keen observer and knowledgeable of equine behavior
Contact Lillian Mendez at 239-596-2988 or firstname.lastname@example.org Full list of job responsibilities is available upon request.